ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION
INNOTEX CENTER has quality management systems based on ISO9001 and EFQM models, validated by ACC10-Tecnio.
- Accredited to carry out textile product tests (accreditation number 443/LE737) and water tests (accreditation number 443/LE1016), according to UNE-EU-ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Certified to carry out tests and to draw up technical reports, assessments, official reports, expert reports and progress reports (TUV SUR certification, No. 0412093), according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Recognized as an auxiliary technical establishment for the Catalan Water Agency (level B).
CRIT UPC has the following accreditation:
- Entered in the Regional Government of Catalonia’s register of agriculture and food laboratories, as a laboratory recognized by the Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries (no. 254).
- Registered as an Environmental health and food laboratory, authorized by the Regional Government of Catalonia’s Department of Health (no. R7-200-05).
- Certified as complying with Good Laboratory Practices for carrying out ecotoxicology studies on the safety of chemical substances for aquatic organisms.